Custom Patient Education Videos
Animation in patient education videos creates the flexibility your organization needs to respond to changing guidelines and diverse patient populations.
- Small changes can be made easily and affordably
- Translations into any language are simple.
- Complex information can be presented in a way that is easy to understand and less alarming to already-stressed patients
Customized animation means your organization has the ability to always have the information your patients need, in a format they can understand, using plain language when they need it. With animation we have the freedom to create the perfect approach to engage your unique patient population and nuture a better patient experience.
Smarter Medical Care animated patient education videos are customized to reflect your organization’s brand and to meet your patient population’s unique needs. Our videos engage patients on an auditory and visual level using custom animation to explain complex medical concepts in plain language, and, most importantly in their preferred language. We can create videos to help you communicate with patients, employees, or the general public in any format needed:
- Closed Circuit TV
- Desktop Computer
- Smart Phone
- Broadcast Television
We recognize that there are many means by which health organizations can achieve this goal: in office, patient education prescriptions, and public service outreach via broadcast and social media.
Literacy is the inherent challenge in written patient education, however obstacles extend beyond a person’s ability to read:
- 30% of the population reads at level one or is illiterate.
- 22% of the population speaks a language other than English in the home.
- 100% of the population only retains about 10% of what they read.
Someone who has just been told they have a serious illness is experiencing a slate of emotions that make comprehending and retaining information extremely difficult. Video solves all of these most common barriers to patient education and can increase information retention by 16x’s. Patients who received the video content report:
- Less anxiety
- Less physical pain
- Higher rates of overall satisfaction with their patient experience.